Cleaner for deep-freeze storage rooms
- Removes oily, greasy and label residues in freezers during on-going operation
- It is not necessary to empty the food or defrost the freezer
- Can be used in temperatures of down to -25 °C
- For use with a rotary floor machine or for spray-on surface cleaning
- No explosion-proof machines required
- The product has a clearance certificate for use in food areas
For use on water-resistant floors, walls and surfaces in cold rooms and freezers, e.g. ceramic tiles, safety tiles, porcelain tiles and industrial floor coverings.
|Packaging unit (PU)
|Numbers of PU per pallet
|10 L canister
Please test on a small inconspicuous spot before first application. Do not add water to the freezer or use any damp cloths or mops!
Basic cleaning (mechanical wet cleaning):
Apply the undiluted product to the floor and distribute with a mop. Leave for approx. 10–15 min to react, scrub with the rotary floor machine and a cleaning pad appropriate for the surface. Vacuum surfaces with the wet vacuum cleaner, use a squeegee to wipe tight spaces or mop dry. The product must be thoroughly removed after cleaning. Consumption: 250.0‒300.0 ml/m².
Intensive cleaning (surface cleaning):
To clean walls and surfaces, apply the undiluted product to the surfaces and leave for approx. 5 minutes to react. Scrub with a non-scratch cleaning pad if required. Wipe surfaces with a squeegee or dry with a cloth. Consumption: 100.0‒150.0 ml/m².
Surfaces and kitchen equipment that come into direct contact with food must be rinsed thoroughly with drinking water.
Ingredients (according to 648/2004/EC)
Nonionic surfactants < 5%, water-soluble solvents, dyes.
pH value (concentrate): approx. 8