Torvan Concentrate FD
Active food area cleaner
- Extremely fast-acting, low-surfactant active cleaner
- Very good separation characteristics in wastewater
- Ideal for daily routine cleaning
- Can also be used as an intensive cleaner
- Compatible with many disinfectants
- Fragrance free
- Does not require CLP Regulation markings
- The product has a clearance certificate for use in food areas
Can be used on water-resistant surfaces, objects and floorings, as well as on floorings protected with a coating.
|Art. No.||Packaging unit (PU)||Numbers of PU per pallet|
|j550802||Carton of 6 x 1 L dosing bottles||84|
|j550810||10 L canister||60|
|j550872||200 L drum||2|
Please test on a small inconspicuous spot before first application. 1 dosage = 25 ml.
Routine cleaning (wiping):
25 ml to 8 L of cold water. Consumption: 0.2 ml/m².
Routine cleaning (surface cleaning):
25 ml to 8 L of cold water. Consumption: 0.1 ml/m².
Routine cleaning (mechanical wet cleaning):
25 ml to 8 L of cold water. Consumption: 0.4 ml/m².
Intensive cleaning (mechanical wet cleaning):
50‒100 ml to 8 L of cold water. Consumption: 0.8‒1.6 ml/m².
Surfaces and kitchen equipment that come into direct contact with food must be rinsed thoroughly with drinking water. The product can also be dosed 1:320 or 1:160 using the Kiehl dosing system. A half dosage is sufficient for light soiling.
Ingredients (according to 648/2004/EC)
Nonionic surfactants 5–15%, water-soluble solvents, potassium-citrate, dyes.
pH value (concentrate): approx. 9.5
pH value (ready-to-use solution): approx. 7.5