106 NeutroFoam Pro
Active foam pH-neutral
- Very high foam volume which remains stable for a long time when used in foam devices
- Dissolves common dirt from vehicles
- Effectively removes dissolved dirt from the vehicle surface
- Offers exceptional protection of the vehicle, and thus is also suited to manual washing
- Creates a pleasant atmosphere with a subtle aroma
- Highly economical thanks to the very strong product concentration
- Free from EDTA, NTA and phosphates
|Art. No.||Packaging unit (PU)||Numbers of PU per pallet|
|c106025||25 kg canister||24|
|c106073||220 L drum||2|
|c106090||1000 L container||1|
Product is suitable for pre-dilution
Apply either undiluted or prediluted to the application with a suitable dosing device. The shelf life of diluted solutions is reduced by the storage conditions and water quality.
In automatic car washes as active foam (7‒15 ml/car).
In automatic car washes as foam curtain (e.g. lava foam) (15‒30 ml/car).
In self-service jet washes as brush foam (10‒20 ml/min).
The dosage should be set so that the desired amount of foam is ensured.
Manual vehicle wash:
using a sponge or cloth with a bucket (1:750-1:1500).
Mix and stir the solution well in a container.
Ingredients (according to 648/2004/EC)
Anionic surfactants 15–30%, water-soluble solvents, additives, corrosion protection, fragrances, dyes, preservatives (2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-diol).
pH value (concentrate): approx. 8