Gentle pre-treatment cleaner
- Liquid pre-cleaner for crockery, cutlery, pots and containers
- Fast and thorough removal of dried-on, stubborn food residue
- Guarantees an optimum cleaning result for the subsequent mechanical dish washing
- Pre-cleaning reduces the dirt level of the wash liquor
- Neutralises unpleasant odours
- Protects the material
- Does not require CLP Regulation markings
For the pre-cleaning of alkali-resistant crockery, cutlery, pans and containers prior to mechanical dish washing.
|Art. No.||Packaging unit (PU)||Contents in kg||Numbers of PU per pallet|
|j560101||Carton of 6 x 1 L PCR bottles||6.48||84|
|j560110||10 L canister||10.8||60|
Please test on a small inconspicuous spot before first application.
Mechanical dish washing:
50‒100 ml to 10 L of water.
Fill stainless steel bowl with water (30°C to 40°C). Depending on the level of soiling, pour the correct dosage of the undiluted product into the immersion tank and leave to take effect for 10 to 30 minutes. Then clean in the dishwasher as normal. The immersion bath should be replaced in good time depending on the level of dirt on the dishes.
Consumption depends on the level of soiling and the amount of water.
Ingredients (according to 648/2004/EC)
Nonionic surfactants < 5%, amphoteric surfactants < 5%, alkalis, additives.
pH value (concentrate): approx. 11
pH value (ready-to-use solution): approx. 8.5