Mild and highly effective glass and dishwashing liquid
- Liquid dishwasher concentrate for commercial single-tank and multi-tank dishwashers
- Fast and thorough removal of stubborn food residue, as well as tea and coffee remnants
- Reduces the build-up of starch on items over the long term
- Very effective for all water hardness levels
- Prevents the formation of limescale deposits
- Free from NTA, chlorine and phosphate
- Protects the material
- Awarded with the European Ecolabel
For all types of alkali-resistant items made of porcelain, glass, stainless steel and plastic. Do not use to clean aluminium, rubber and items with sensitive decorations.
|Art. No.||Packaging unit (PU)||Contents in kg||Numbers of PU per pallet|
|j560610||10 L canister||13||60|
|j560621||20 L canister||26||36|
|j560672||200 L drum||260||2|
|j560690||1000 L container||1300||1|
When replacing the product, the dosage device and attached hoses must be thoroughly rinsed with water. Consult the manufacturer’s instruction manual.
Mechanical dish washing:
Recommended dosage for dishwashers
Hardness level 1
(< 1.5 mmol/L)
1 g/L of water
Hardness level 2
2.5 g/L of water
Hardness level 3
(> 2.5 mmol/L)
4 g/L of water
Dosage takes place using the machine’s integrated dosage mechanism or with the programmable KIEHL dosage devices. In order to achieve the best possible cleaning result, the dosage is set by a KIEHL service technician based on specific conditions (water hardness, level of soiling, type of machine). See table for dosage. Consumption: no indication possible.
Consumption depends on the specific conditions and specifications.
Ensure an optimum cleaning result by combining with the rinse aids ARCANDIS-Shine or ARCANDIS-Splend.
Ingredients (according to 648/2004/EC)
Phosphonates < 5%, polycarboxylates < 5%, alkalis, corrosion protection.
pH value (concentrate): > 13.5
pH value (ready-to-use solution): approx. 10.5