Dishwasher tabs, phosphate-free
- For all standard domestic dishwashers
- Highly effective protein and starch remover
- Fast and thorough removal of stubborn food residue, as well as tea and coffee remnants
- Full cleaning power, even at low temperatures
- Glass corrosion protection
- Free from phosphates, fragrances and preservatives
- Awarded with the European Ecolabel
For all types of alkali-resistant items made of porcelain, glass, stainless steel and plastic. Crystal glass, hand-painted porcelain, aluminium pots and pans and cutlery with wooden handles should ideally be washed by hand. Do not use to clean items made of aluminium and silver.
|Art. No.||Packaging unit (PU)||Numbers of PU per pallet|
|j56115a||Carton of 5 x 60 tabs||84|
Please test on a small inconspicuous spot before first application. Consult the manufacturer’s instruction manual.
Mechanical dish washing:
Wash away loose dirt before loading the machine. Remove the protective foil and place a tab in the dosage chamber. Then select the programme and start the machine. ARCANDIS-Powder is recommended for short programmes. Consumption: 1.0 tab per wash cycle.
Regularly check the filter for cleanliness. Refill the softening salt and rinse aid at regular intervals and adjust the dosage in line with the local water hardness as described in the instruction manual.
Ingredients (according to 648/2004/EC)
Nonionic surfactants < 5%, phosphonates < 5%, polycarboxylates < 5%, oxygen-based bleaching agents 5–15%, enzymes (Protease, Amylase).
pH (1:100): 10.5