Sanitary foam cleaner
- Ready-to-use active cleaning sanitary routine cleaner
- Ecologically sophisticated acid combination
- Removes lime residues, limescale, urine scale and soap scum
- A fresh and intense fragrance during use
- Aerosol-free use with a special foam nozzle
- Voluminous foam reduces the product consumption
- Awarded with the European and Austrian Ecolabel
- Contains renewable plant-based raw materials
Can be used on acid and water-resistant surfaces and objects in sanitary areas. Acid-sensitive surfaces, such as damaged chromium coatings on fittings, brass, anodised aluminium, polyamide and acid-sensitive natural and artificial stone, can be damaged by products containing acid.
|Art. No.||Packaging unit (PU)||Numbers of PU per pallet|
|j403147||Carton of 6 x 750 ml pear shaped bottles||64|
|j403105||Carton of 2 x 5 L canisters||56|
|j403172||200 L drum||2|
|Microfibre cloth HQ-Allround||All-purpose cleaning cloth||see more|
|Microfibre cloth Top-Allround||All-purpose cleaning cloth||see more|
|Microfibre cloth Fine||All-purpose cleaning cloth||see more|
|Microfibre cloth Basic||All-purpose cleaning cloth||see more|
Please test on a small inconspicuous spot before first application. Always water joints and fittings beforehand with cold water. Rinse all treated surfaces with water.
Routine cleaning (foam spray bottle):
Wet the surface with cleaning solution and clean with a cleaning textile. Consumption: 1.0‒5.0 ml/m².
The spray bottle can be refilled from the canister.
Ingredients (according to 648/2004/EC)
Nonionic surfactants < 5%, organic acids, water-soluble solvents, dyes, fragrances.
pH value (concentrate): approx. 1