Glass and surface cleaner
- Ready-to-use powerful glass cleaner
- Spontaneously removes dirt from glass and surfaces
- Dries quickly and streak-free
- Fragrance free
- The product has a clearance certificate for use in food areas
- Complies with DIN EN ISO 22088-3:2006:11 (plastics - determination of resistance to environmental stress cracking)
- PET bottles made from 100% recycled materials
- Does not require CLP Regulation markings
- Awarded with the European Ecolabel
- Contains renewable plant-based raw materials
Can be used on glass surfaces and water-resistant surfaces, such as glass, windows, cabinets, mirrors, sales counters and acrylic glass. Best-suited for use on all plastic and acrylic glass surfaces.
|Art. No.||Packaging unit (PU)||Numbers of PU per pallet|
|j2525k2||Carton of 6 x 500 ml PET bottles with spayer||124|
|j2525k1||Carton of 6 x 500 ml PET bottles without sprayer||124|
|j252546||Carton of 6 x 500 ml funnel shaped bottles with sprayer||120|
|j252548||Carton of 6 x 500 ml funnel shaped bottles without sprayer||120|
|j2525k4||Carton of 6 x 750 ml PET bottles with spayer||96|
|j2525k3||Carton of 6 x 750 ml PET bottles without sprayer||96|
|j252501||Carton of 6 x 1 L bottles||84|
|j252510||10 L canister||60|
|Microfibre cloth HQ-Allround||All-purpose cleaning cloth||see more|
|Microfibre cloth Top-Allround||All-purpose cleaning cloth||see more|
|Microfibre cloth Fine||All-purpose cleaning cloth||see more|
|Microfibre cloth Basic||All-purpose cleaning cloth||see more|
Please test on a small inconspicuous spot before first application.
Routine cleaning (glass cleaning):
Spray the undiluted product onto the surface and wipe off using a dry, absorbent fabric cloth or paper towel. Do not rinse the soiled fabric cloth in water; always use a dry cloth. Consumption: 5.0 ml/m².
Routine cleaning (surface cleaning):
Spray the undiluted product directly onto the surface or onto a cloth or microfibre cloth, wipe, done. Consumption: 5.0 ml/m².
The spray bottle and the 1 L bottle can be refilled from the canister or drum. Surfaces and kitchen equipment that come into direct contact with food must be rinsed thoroughly with drinking water.
Ingredients (according to 648/2004/EC)
Nonionic surfactants < 5%, water-soluble solvents, dyes.
pH value (concentrate): approx. 9.5