219 ECOMAX Wax
Gloss preserver - concentrate
- Preserves and maintains all vehicle surfaces intensively
- Long-lasting protection against weather and environmental influences and an impressive surface gloss finish
- Impregnating effect ensuring good water and dirt repellency
- Good drying results, even without the additional use of drying agents
- Full care effect even after the first wash
- No layer build-up and no smearing
- Ideal for convertible soft top canvas
- Extremely environmentally aware and gentle composition
- Very economical to use thanks to the very high content of active ingredient in the high concentrate
- Free of hydrocarbons and mineral oils
|Art. No.||Packaging unit (PU)||Contents in kg||Numbers of PU per pallet|
|c219080||10 kg Carwash canister||-||60|
Product is not suitable for pre-dilution
Apply undiluted to the application with a suitable dosing device.
Wax and care:
In car washes with blower drying as a foam or spray application (10‒20 ml/car).
Choose the dosage depending on the desired intensity of care and foam. When using the product as a hot wax, the temperature must not exceed 60°C.
In car washes with no blower drying as a foam or spray application (3‒4 ml/min; 1:2000-1:2500).
Apply extensively over the vehicle. As to produce a delayed break-up of the water film, it is important to use a high dilution. Then rinse, ideally with osmosis water.
Cationic compounds, maintenance substances, water-soluble solvents, solubilizers, dyes, fragrances.
pH value (concentrate): approx. 6