Liquid, germ-reducing hand-washing lotion for hygienic cleaning
- High-quality, skin-friendly wash lotion
- Preserves the skin’s natural protective acidic mantle
- Intensive cleaning and hand decontamination
- Effective against bacteria incl. MRSA, VRE and enveloped viruses
- For hygienic hand washing in line with EN 1499
- Effective against SARS-CoV-2
- Dermatologically tested
- The product has a clearance certificate for use in food areas
- Suitable for use in wall dispensers
For hygienic hand washing in case of greasy and protein-based stains. Ideal for use in the food and health care sector.
|Art. No.||Packaging unit (PU)||Numbers of PU per pallet|
|j47100f||Carton of 8 x 500 ml square bottles||126|
VAH (German Association for Applied Hygiene) - hygienic hand washing / EN 1499
virucidal against enveloped viruses
Put 5 ml of product on the hands and rub thoroughly for 30 s (virucidal against enveloped viruses 1 min). Then foam up hands with clear water and rinse thoroughly. Dry hands carefully with a disposable cloth. Do not use any other soap immediately before applying Opybac N. Consumption: 5.0 ml/application.
For detailed, printable hand washing instructions, please visit www.kiehl-group.com. We recommend products from the “marina KC” range to protect hands during and after work.
Ingredients (according to 648/2004/EC)
Amphoteric surfactants 5–15%, additives, biocides.
pH value (concentrate): approx. 6
Active substances in 100 g:
1.0 g Didecyldimethylammonium chloride (CAS: 7173-51-5).