Caustic soda (25%) to raise the pH-value
- Considerably increases the pH value in water
- Can support the effect of flocculants
- Neutralises the pH value after acidic cleaning
- Leads to the flocculation of undesired components (e.g. loose metal parts)
- Highly economical thanks to the very strong product concentration
- Free from complexing agents and phosphates
|Packaging unit (PU)
|Numbers of PU per pallet
|25 kg canister
Product is suitable for pre-dilution
Apply either undiluted or prediluted to the application with a suitable dosing device. The shelf life of diluted solutions is reduced by the storage conditions and water quality.
For pH neutralisation as intensive treatment.
Add to all basins and water storage tanks where applicable. Add and mix carefully until the desired pH value is reached.
For pH neutralisation as on-going treatment.
Add to the water flow according to the equipment manufacturer's instructions. Adjust the dosage to suit the desired pH value.
pH value (concentrate): > 13.5