Recycling water - odor blocker
- Combats unpleasant odours due to the oxidative effect of the oxygen
- Ideal addition for an overloaded ventilation system
- Ideally suited for use in recycling water plants
- Highly efficient, followed by a lasting depot effect
- Very economical thanks to maximised product concentration
- Free from phosphates
|Packaging unit (PU)
|Numbers of PU per pallet
|25 kg canister
Product is not suitable for pre-dilution
Apply undiluted to the application with a suitable dosing device.
In systems with water recycling as on-going treatment (10‒50 ml/m³ resulting slop).
Feed the water inlet to the 1st sedimentation tank and ensure it is well-mixed. In the case of gravel filter systems, if necessary add the water inlet to the gravel filter. Optimum dosage during the last hours of operation.
Deodorants, inert salts, fragrances.
pH value (concentrate): approx. 12.5