Rim cleaner, acidic
- Maximum cleaning performance when faced with brake abrasion, rust film and road dirt
- Even removes obstinate brake abrasion and cement, limescale and rust deposits
- Outstanding at dissolving statically adhesive dirt
- Also effective at low temperatures
- Designed to be low-foaming, thus does not create excessive foam in the basin system during high washing volumes
- Pleasant, subtle perfume
- Very economical thanks to maximised product concentration
- Free from sulphuric acid and hydrofluoric acid, as well as compounds generating hydrofluoric acid (e.g. ammonium bifluoride)
- Free from EDTA, NTA and phosphates
|Art. No.||Packaging unit (PU)||Contents in kg||Numbers of PU per pallet|
|c101025||25 kg canister||-||24|
|c101073||220 L drum||265||2|
Only use on hydrochloric acid resistant materials. Prior to use, see instructions provided by the material and surface manufacturer and check for material compatibility where required. Do not applicate on hot surfaces.
Product is suitable for pre-dilution
Apply either undiluted or prediluted to the application with a suitable dosing device. The shelf life of diluted solutions is reduced by the storage conditions and water quality. Only approved for proper use by trained personnel.
In low-pressure systems as a spray application (rim ≥ 1:10).
Ingredients (according to 648/2004/EC)
Nonionic surfactants 5–15%, inorganic acids, additives, corrosion protection, dyes, fragrances (Amylcinnamal).
pH value (concentrate): < 0.5