1042 Idropul VF
Cleaner for high-pressure units and self-service jet washes
- Very high cleaning performance when faced with road dirt, insects, organic contaminants and brake abrasion
- Outstanding at dissolving statically adhesive dirt
- Offers a very good protection of the vehicle and car wash equipment
- Particularly environmentally aware and gentle composition
- Highly economical thanks to the very strong product concentration
- Free from NTA, phosphates and fragrances
|Art. No.||Packaging unit (PU)||Contents in kg||Numbers of PU per pallet|
|c104225||25 kg canister||-||24|
|c104281||11 kg Carwash canister||-||60|
Only use on alkali-resistant surfaces (e.g. undamaged, coated aluminium rims). Prior to use, see instructions provided by the material and surface manufacturer and check for material compatibility where required. Do not applicate on hot surfaces.
Product is suitable for pre-dilution
Apply either undiluted or prediluted to the application with a suitable dosing device. The shelf life of diluted solutions is reduced by the storage conditions and water quality. Also suitable for the use by end consumers if they have been given sufficient instructions.
Pre- and intensive cleaner:
In low-pressure systems as a spray application (car ≥ 1:60; truck ≥ 1:20; bus ≥ 1:20).
In high-pressure systems as a spray application (10‒20 ml/min).
Ingredients (according to 648/2004/EC)
Anionic surfactants < 5%, EDTA 5–15%, alkalis, corrosion protection.
pH value (concentrate): approx. 13