103 VMAX Forte
High foaming alkaline rim and prewash cleaner
- Maximum cleaning performance when faced with road dirt, insects, oils and brake abrasion
- Outstanding at dissolving statically adhesive dirt
- Protects the materials on the vehicle and the car wash equipment
- Very dense and fine-pored foam which adheres extremely well when used in foam devices
- Particularly effective when used in a KIEHL-BiFuTec foam system or with the KIEHL-BiFuTec foam lance
- Also highly effective at low temperatures
- Pleasant, subtle perfume
- Ideally suited for use in recycling water plants
- Environmentally aware and gentle composition
- Very economical thanks to maximised product concentration
- Free from EDTA, NTA and phosphates
|Art. No.||Packaging unit (PU)||Contents in kg||Numbers of PU per pallet|
|c103025||25 kg canister||-||24|
|c103081||11 kg Carwash canister||-||60|
|c103073||220 L drum||252||2|
Only use on alkali-resistant surfaces (e.g. undamaged, coated aluminium rims). Prior to use, see instructions provided by the material and surface manufacturer and check for material compatibility where required. Do not applicate on hot surfaces.
Product is suitable for pre-dilution
Apply either undiluted or prediluted to the application with a suitable dosing device. The shelf life of diluted solutions is reduced by the storage conditions and water quality. Only approved for proper use by trained personnel.
Pre- and intensive cleaner:
In low- or high-pressure systems as a spray application (car ≥ 1:60; truck ≥ 1:30).
In low- or high-pressure systems as a foam application (car ≥ 1:60; truck ≥ 1:30; 20‒30 ml/car).
Optimised for the operation with KIEHL-BiFuTec foam lances; more product is likely to be consumed when other lances are used.
In low- or high-pressure systems as spray and foam application (rim ≥ 1:10; 20‒30 ml/car).
In automatic car washes as active foam (5‒15 ml/car).
In automatic car washes as foam curtain (e.g. lava foam) (10‒30 ml/car).
The dosage should be set so that sufficient foaming is ensured.
In automatic car washes as brush shampoo (5‒10 ml/car).
Ingredients (according to 648/2004/EC)
Nonionic surfactants 5–15%, amphoteric surfactants < 5%, alkalis, complexing agents, additives, corrosion protection, fragrances, dyes.
pH value (concentrate): > 13.5