111 Odora classic
- Very high foam volume which remains stable for a long time when used in foam devices
- Creates a pleasant and intensely fragrant atmosphere at the washing bay and within the washing hall
- Dissolves common dirt from vehicles
- Effectively removes dissolved dirt from the vehicle surface
- Offers exceptional protection of the vehicle and car wash equipment
- Particularly environmentally aware and gentle composition
- Highly economical thanks to the very strong product concentration
- Free from EDTA, NTA and phosphates
|Art. No.||Packaging unit (PU)||Numbers of PU per pallet|
|c111081||11 kg Carwash canister||60|
|c111025||25 kg canister||24|
|c111073||220 L drum||2|
|c111090||1000 L container||1|
Product is suitable for pre-dilution
Apply either undiluted or prediluted to the application with a suitable dosing device. The shelf life of diluted solutions is reduced by the storage conditions and water quality.
In self-service jet washes as brush foam (10‒20 ml/min).
The dosage should be set so that the desired amount of fragrance and foam is ensured.
In automatic car washes as active foam (5‒10 ml/car).
In automatic car washes as foam curtain (e.g. lava foam) (15‒25 ml/car).
Ingredients (according to 648/2004/EC)
Anionic surfactants 15–30%, water-soluble solvents, additives, corrosion protection, dyes, fragrances (Limonene, Benzylalkohol, Coumarin), preservatives (Sodium Pyrithione, Benzisothiazolinone).
pH value (concentrate): approx. 7.5