Brush shampoo pH-neutral
- Dissolves common dirt from vehicles
- Effectively removes dissolved dirt from the vehicle surface
- Offers exceptional protection of the vehicle, and thus is also suited to manual washing
- Ideally suited for use in recycling water plants
- Creates a pleasant atmosphere with a subtle aroma
- Particularly environmentally aware and gentle composition
- Economical thanks to the high product concentration
- Free from EDTA, NTA and phosphates
|Art. No.||Packaging unit (PU)||Numbers of PU per pallet|
|c108025||25 kg canister||24|
|c108073||220 L drum||2|
|c108090||1000 L container||1|
Product is suitable for pre-dilution
Apply either undiluted or prediluted to the application with a suitable dosing device. The shelf life of diluted solutions is reduced by the storage conditions and water quality.
In automatic car washes as brush shampoo (5‒10 ml/car; 25‒80 ml/truck).
Manual vehicle wash:
using a sponge or cloth with a bucket (1:500-1:1000).
In automatic car washes as active foam.
Ingredients (according to 648/2004/EC)
Nonionic surfactants 15–30%, solubilizers, additives, dyes, fragrances (Geraniol, Benzylalcohol, Citronellol), preservatives (Sodium Pyrithione, Benzisothiazolinone).
pH value (concentrate): approx. 6.5