605 Fortex Ultra
Gentle routine cleaner with powerful limescale remover
- Suitable for cleaning floors, walls, attachment parts, cleaning brushes and glass surfaces
- High foam potential for use in foam lances
- Dissolves particularly stubborn dirt and limescale deposits
- Reliably dissolves all common dirt in washing facilities
- Is gentle on both metal and other surfaces
- Particularly suitable for water with a high hardness level
- Highly economical thanks to the very strong product concentration
- Free from phosphoric acid, sulphuric acid, hydrochloric acid and hydrofluoric acid
|Packaging unit (PU)
|Contents in kg
|Numbers of PU per pallet
|10 kg canister
|220 L drum
Please test on a small inconspicuous spot before first application. Work partially.
Product is suitable for pre-dilution
Apply either undiluted or prediluted to the application with a suitable dosing device. The shelf life of diluted solutions is reduced by the storage conditions and water quality.
Washing plant and washing bay cleaner:
as a foam or spray application (1:1-1:10).
Apply product and leave to react. Use a suitable cleaning pad in the case of stubborn stains. Leave to react and then rinse with lots of water and a little water pressure.
Ingredients (according to 648/2004/EC)
Amphoteric surfactants < 5%, organic acids, water-soluble solvents, additives.
pH value (concentrate): < 0.5