Intensive cleaner for commercial dishwashers
- Highly alkaline liquid dishwasher concentrate for commercial single-tank and multi-tank dishwashers
- Free from chlorine and phosphate
- Soft-water product, can be used for water hardness levels of up to 3°dH (0.534 mmol/L)
- In the case of higher levels of water hardness, always install a water-softening unit
- Prevents the formation of limescale deposits
- Thorough removal of grease, starch and protein residues, as well as dried-on food residue
- Ensures the hygienic cleanliness of the dishes
For all types of alkali-resistant items made of porcelain, glass, stainless steel and plastic. Do not use to clean aluminium, rubber and items with sensitive decorations.
|Art. No.||Packaging unit (PU)||Contents in kg||Numbers of PU per pallet|
|j561010||10 L canister||13.5||60|
|j561021||20 L canister||27||36|
|j561072||200 L drum||270||2|
|j561090||1000 L container||1350||1|
Please test on a small inconspicuous spot before first application. Consult the manufacturer’s instruction manual.
Mechanical dish washing:
The dosage values lie between 1‒3.5 g/L of water.
Dosage takes place using the machine’s integrated dosage mechanism or with the programmable KIEHL dosage devices. In order to achieve the best possible cleaning result, the dosage is set by a KIEHL service technician based on specific conditions (water hardness, level of soiling, type of machine). Consumption: no indication possible.
Consumption depends on the specific conditions and specifications.
Ensure an optimum cleaning result by combining with the rinse aids ARCANDIS-Shine or ARCANDIS-Splend. When replacing the product, the dosage device and attached hoses must be thoroughly rinsed with water.
Ingredients (according to 648/2004/EC)
Nonionic surfactants < 5%, amphoteric surfactants < 5%, alkalis, additives.
pH value (concentrate): > 13.5
pH value (ready-to-use solution): approx. 11