Surfactant-free special cleaner
- General purpose, surfactant-free special cleaner
- Spontaneous dissolution of industrial soiling, oils and greases
- Extraordinary cleaning performance
- Free from enzymes, phosphates and surfactants
- Particularly suitable for mechanical cleaning
- Significant reduction of resoiling of textile coverings
- Awarded with the European and Austrian Ecolabel
Can be used on water and alkali-resistant surfaces. Particularly suitable on microporous floorings and synthetic fibre carpets. Not suitable for use on linoleum and rubber floors or on calcite-based stones such as marble or terrazzo tiles.
Please test on a small inconspicuous spot before first application. Adjacent areas and objects must be protected.
Routine cleaning (mechanical wet cleaning):
100 ml to 10 L of cold water. Consumption: 1.0 ml/m².
Routine cleaning (wiping):
80 ml to 8 L of cold water. Consumption: 0.3 ml/m².
Intensive cleaning (mechanical wet cleaning):
1 L to 10 L of cold water. Consumption: 10.9 ml/m².
100‒1000 ml to 10 L of cold water. Consumption: 5.0‒45.5 ml/m².
Textile pad method:
100‒1000 ml to 10 L of cold water. Consumption: 0.3‒2.7 ml/m².
Ingredients (according to 648/2004/EC)
Alkalis, complexing agents.
pH value (concentrate): approx. 13.5
pH value (ready-to-use solution): approx. 12.5
Surface in m²
Please enter the size of the area.
When entering, only numbers are allowed.
|Routine cleaning (mechanical wet cleaning)|
|Intensive cleaning (mechanical wet cleaning)|
|Textile pad method||-|
|Routine cleaning (wiping)|