- Active cleaning, low-foaming stripper
- Preferably used for alkali-sensitive resilient floorings
- Removes polymer coatings, release agent films, maintenance films as well as oil and grease
- Free from butyl glycol
- Awarded with the Austrian Ecolabel
- Contains renewable plant-based raw materials
Can be used on water-resistant, alkali-sensitive and alkali-resistant floorings, such as PVC, linoleum, rubber, natural and artificial stone.
|Art. No.||Packaging unit (PU)||Numbers of PU per pallet|
|j151005||Carton of 2 x 5 L PCR canisters||56|
|j151072||200 L drum||2|
Please test on a small inconspicuous spot before first application.
1‒3 L to 8 L of cold water.
Distribute the cleaning solution on the floor, leave to react for approx. 10–15 minutes, scrub, vacuum the dirty solution, rinse thoroughly with clean water. Consumption: 27.8‒68.2 ml/m².
Ingredients (according to 648/2004/EC)
Nonionic surfactants < 5%, soap < 5%, water-soluble solvents.
pH value (concentrate): approx. 9.5
pH value (ready-to-use solution): approx. 9
Surface in m²
Please enter the size of the area.
When entering, only numbers are allowed.