Intensive scouring product, acid
- Removes stubborn, encrusted stains on smooth surfaces and objects without scratches
- Strong cleaning and polishing performance due to microabrasives
- Also suitable for removing lime and limescale deposits and associated greasy or oily dirt of animal or vegetable origin
- Suitable for glass ceramic hobs
- Removes metal abrasion on porcelain
- Free of fragrances and dyes
- Awarded with the European Ecolabel
- Contains renewable plant-based raw materials
Can be used on acid and water resistant surfaces and objects, such as stainless steel, glass, ceramics, brass, copper, chrome. Suitable for the removal of flash rust. Do not use on high-gloss or painted surfaces. Also suitable for cleaning acid-resistant plastics.
|Art. No.||Packaging unit (PU)||Numbers of PU per pallet|
|j554941||Carton of 12 x 500 ml bottles||90|
Please test on a small inconspicuous spot before first application. Shake well before use.
Routine cleaning (surface cleaning):
Apply the undiluted product to a damp cloth or sponge and rub or polish the surface. Residues are rinsed with clean water. Then wipe dry. Consumption: 5.0 ml/m².
Surfaces and kitchen equipment that come into direct contact with food must be rinsed thoroughly with drinking water.
Ingredients (according to 648/2004/EC)
Nonionic surfactants < 5%, abrasive, organic acids, preservatives (Phenoxyethanol).
pH value (concentrate): approx. 3