Eco maintenance cleaner
- Guarantees high-quality floor care
- Maintains surface sheen
- Streak-free drying of the maintenance film
- Particularly hard-wearing, dirt-repelling, wipe-proof and slip resistant
- Certified according to DIN 18032
- Slip resistance value between 0.4 and 0.6 µ
- Awarded with the European Ecolabel
- Does not require CLP Regulation markings
- No excessive build-up of coatings on the floor, as the maintenance substances are exchanged during cleaning
- Contains renewable plant-based raw materials
Can be used on water-resistant, hard and resilient floorings, e.g. PVC, linoleum, rubber, natural and artificial stone. Can also be used on coated floorings. Preferably used in areas with high walking and running safety requirements, e.g. in sports halls and retirement homes.
|Art. No.||Packaging unit (PU)||Numbers of PU per pallet|
|j300802||Carton of 6 x 1 L dosing bottles||84|
|j300810||10 L canister||60|
|j300872||200 L drum||2|
Please test on a small inconspicuous spot before first application. 1 dosage = 25 ml.
Routine cleaning (wiping):
25 ml to 8 L of cold water. Consumption: 0.06 ml/m².
Routine cleaning (mechanical wet cleaning):
25 ml to 8 L of cold water. Consumption: 0.25 ml/m².
A half dosage is sufficient for light soiling.
25‒50 ml to 1 L of cold water.
Dip the mop into the cleaning solution, press out and wipe the surface. Consumption: 0.75 ml/m².
Occasional polishing (approx. 1000 rpm) compacts the care components, removes scuff marks caused by traffic and increases durability.
Ingredients (according to 648/2004/EC)
Nonionic surfactants 5–15%, maintenance substances, water-soluble solvents, food-dye, fragrances, preservatives (Phenoxyethanol).
pH value (concentrate): approx. 7.5
pH value (ready-to-use solution): approx. 7.5