228 ECOMAX Polish
Foaming cleaning and gloss polish
- Preserves and maintains all vehicle surfaces intensively
- Long-lasting protection against weather and environmental influences and an impressive surface gloss finish
- Impregnating effect ensuring excellent water and dirt repellency
- Significant improvement to the drying
- Full care effect even after the first wash
- No layer build-up and no smearing
- A high ratio of surfactants also achieves a great cleaning effect
- High foam volume that can be rinsed off particularly well when used in foam devices
- Can also be used within critical fresh water quality (e.g. water hardness)
- Ideal for convertible soft top canvas
- Provides a pleasant and intensive fragrance experience
- Extremely environmentally aware and gentle composition
- Very economical to use thanks to the very high content of active ingredient in the high concentrate
- Free of hydrocarbons and mineral oils
|Art. No.||Packaging unit (PU)||Contents in kg||Numbers of PU per pallet|
|c228080||10 kg Carwash canister||-||60|
|c228025||25 kg canister||-||24|
|c228073||220 L drum||221||2|
Product is not suitable for pre-dilution
Apply undiluted to the application with a suitable dosing device.
as a foam application (20‒40 ml/car).
Apply and polish after washing in the foaming process.
Consumption of max. 30 ml/car when used as a Nordic Ecolabel product.
In self-service jet washes as brush foam (15‒25 ml/min; 1:200-1:500).
Apply to the cleaned vehicle with the polish brush.
as brush shampoo (5‒15 ml/car; 25‒100 ml/truck).
Manual vehicle wash:
using a sponge or cloth with a bucket (1‒2 ml/L; 1:500-1:1000).
Mix and stir the solution well in a container.
Ingredients (according to 648/2004/EC)
Amphoteric surfactants 5–15%, maintenance substances, dyes, fragrances.
pH value (concentrate): approx. 7.5