121 ECOMAX Quattrowash
Foaming multifunctional cleaner
- Outstanding cleaning performance when faced with road dirt, insects, organic contaminants and brake abrasion
- Very good at dissolving statically adhesive dirt
- Protects the materials on the vehicle and the car wash equipment
- Creates a voluminous foam
- Eco-compatibility confirmed with the Nordic Swan Ecolabel
- Extremely environmentally aware and gentle composition
- Highly economical thanks to the very strong product concentration
- Free from EDTA, NTA and phosphates
|Art. No.||Packaging unit (PU)||Contents in kg||Numbers of PU per pallet|
|c121081||11 kg Carwash canister||-||60|
|c121025||25 kg canister||-||24|
Only use on alkali-resistant surfaces (e.g. undamaged, coated aluminium rims). Prior to use, see instructions provided by the material and surface manufacturer and check for material compatibility where required. Do not applicate on hot surfaces.
Product is suitable for pre-dilution
Apply either undiluted or prediluted to the application with a suitable dosing device. The shelf life of diluted solutions is reduced by the storage conditions and water quality. Only approved for proper use by trained personnel.
Pre- and intensive cleaner:
In low- or high-pressure systems as spray and foam application (car ≥ 1:60; truck ≥ 1:40).
In low- or high-pressure systems as spray and foam application (≥ 1:20).
In automatic car washes as active foam (8‒15 ml/car).
In automatic car washes as brush shampoo (5‒15 ml/car; 30‒100 ml/truck; 3‒5 ml/m vehicle length).
Ingredients (according to 648/2004/EC)
Nonionic surfactants < 5%, anionic surfactants 5–15%, alkalis, complexing agents, fragrances (Limonene, Linalool).
pH value (concentrate): > 13.5