107 ECOMAX Shampoo
Allround shampoo for vehicle wash
- Dissolves common dirt from vehicles
- Effectively removes dissolved dirt from the vehicle surface
- Offers exceptional protection of the vehicle, and thus is also suited to manual washing
- Creates a pleasant atmosphere with a subtle aroma
- Pleasant, hypoallergenic and ecologically optimised fragrances
- Environmentally aware and gentle composition
- Eco-compatibility confirmed with the Nordic Swan Ecolabel
- Economical thanks to the high product concentration
- Free from EDTA, NTA and phosphates
|Art. No.||Packaging unit (PU)||Numbers of PU per pallet|
|c107081||11 kg Carwash canister||60|
|c107025||25 kg canister||24|
|c107073||220 L drum||2|
Product is suitable for pre-dilution
Apply either undiluted or pre-diluted to the application with a suitable dosing device using a ratio of 1+9 or use manually. The shelf life of diluted solutions is reduced by the storage conditions and water quality.
In automatic car washes as brush shampoo (5‒10 ml/car; 30‒100 ml/truck; 5‒10 ml/m vehicle length).
In self-service jet washes as brush foam (12‒20 ml/min).
In self-service jet washes as high-pressure application (10‒20 ml/min).
The dosage should be set so that a slight foaming is visible during application.
In automatic car washes as active foam (14‒20 ml/car).
Manual vehicle wash:
(1‒2 ml/L; 1:500-1:1000).
When washing with a sponge or cloth and a bucket, select a dosage where slight formation of foam is still visible.
Ingredients (according to 648/2004/EC)
Nonionic surfactants < 5%, anionic surfactants 5–15%, additives, dyes, fragrances, preservatives (Benzisothiazolinone).
pH value (concentrate): approx. 9