Gentle hand cream
- Cares for stressed and dry hands
- Quickly absorbs into the skin and provides valuable moisture
- Stressed hands are noticeably smoother and softer
- Preserves the skin’s natural protective acidic mantle
- Supports the skin’s natural regenerative properties
- Dermatologically tested, achieving "very good"
- Contains renewable plant-based raw materials
For all skin types, e.g. in retirement homes, hospitals, food-processing companies, kitchens, schools, nurseries, workshops etc.
|Art. No.||Packaging unit (PU)||Numbers of PU per pallet|
|j474613||Carton of 18 x 100 ml tubes||66|
The hands must be thoroughly cleaned and dried prior to using the cream.
Place 0.3–0.8 ml of the product in the hands and rub in thoroughly. Pay special attention to the nail bed, the area under the nails and between the fingers; apply cream to other stressed areas of skin too. In order to guarantee sufficient care, hands must be fully covered in cream after each hand wash, especially after work and after each break. Consumption: 0.3‒0.8 ml/application.
For detailed, printable instructions for using the cream/lotion, please visit www.kiehl-group.com. We recommend products from the “marina KC range” for cleaning hands.
INCI (Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sorbitol, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Benzyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Tocopherol, Lactic Acid, Sodium Gluconate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lecithin, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Disodium Phosphate, Potassium Phosphate, Alcohol, Parfum, Piroctone Olamine, Hexyl Cinnamal, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol, Eugenol).
pH value (concentrate): approx. 5.5