- Alkaline industrial cleaner
- Spontaneously removes oily and greasy dirt in assembly halls or vehicle and metal industry workshops
- Free from phosphate, chlorine, complexing agents and silicone
- Very low foaming even when used in higher concentrations
- Very good separation characteristics in wastewater
- According to ÖNORM B 5105, Clause 7.2, suitable for oil separators
- Very good wetting properties
- Contains renewable plant-based raw materials
Can be used on water and alkali-resistant surfaces in industry. Highly suitable for cleaning concrete, cement screed and asphalt tiles. Do not use on coated floorings.
Please test on a small inconspicuous spot before first application.
Routine cleaning (mechanical wet cleaning):
Depending on the degree of soiling, 100‒200 ml to 10 L of cold water. Consumption: 1.0‒2.0 ml/m².
Routine cleaning (wiping):
100‒200 ml to 10 L of cold water. Consumption: 0.3‒0.6 ml/m².
Intensive cleaning (mechanical wet cleaning):
200‒500 ml to 10 L of cold water.
Distribute the cleaning solution on the floor, scrub, vacuum the dirty solution, rinse thoroughly with clean water. Consumption: 2.4‒5.7 ml/m².
Ingredients (according to 648/2004/EC)
Nonionic surfactants 5–15%, soap < 5%, polycarboxylates < 5%, water-soluble solvents, fragrances.
pH value (concentrate): approx. 11.5
pH value (ready-to-use solution): approx. 10
Surface in m²
Please enter the size of the area.
When entering, only numbers are allowed.
|Routine cleaning (mechanical wet cleaning)||-|
|Routine cleaning (wiping)||-|
|Intensive cleaning (mechanical wet cleaning)||-|