High-performance matt emulsion polish
- Metal cross-linked matt polymer emulsion
- Outstanding film-forming properties
- Particularly hard-wearing, dirt-repelling, wipe-proof and slip resistant
- Very good water resistance
- Certified according to DIN 18032
- Slip resistance value between 0.4 and 0.6 µ
- Resistant to surface disinfectant products
- The matt film does not become shiny, even if polished
Can be used on water-resistant, coatable, stripped floorings, e.g. PVC, rubber, linoleum, absorbent natural and artificial stone. Please perform an adhesion test before using on floorings with a PU or PE wear layer.
|Art. No.||Packaging unit (PU)||Numbers of PU per pallet|
|j201005||Carton of 2 x 5 L PCR canisters||56|
Please test on a small inconspicuous spot before first application. Shake well before use. Do not let the product dry on the mop. Close canister immediately after use. Avoid draughts during use and drying.
Depending on the absorbency of the surface, 2‒3 layers at intervals of approx. 30 minutes.
Following stripping and a short drying time, apply a thin coat of undiluted product, e.g. using a flat mop or waxer. Consumption: 25.0 ml/m² per application.
For routine cleaning, do not use maintenance products, since they can create a shiny effect.
Synthetic dispersions, hard polyethylene waxes, water-soluble solvents, resins, preservatives.
pH value (concentrate): approx. 8
Surface in m²
Please enter the size of the area.
When entering, only numbers are allowed.