Metal-salt free emulsion polish
- Emulsion polish for environmentally aware floor maintenance
- Outstanding film-forming properties
- Streak-free, self-shining drying of the maintenance film
- Certified according to DIN 18032
- Slip resistance value between 0.4 and 0.6 µ
- Slip-resistant property is not changed by polishing
- Easy removal of scuff marks by polishing (approx. 1000 rpm)
- Optimally polishable
- Top stripping without use of a stripper, as part of the intensive cleaning
Can be used on water-resistant, coatable floorings, e.g. PVC, rubber, linoleum, absorbent natural and artificial stone. Please perform an adhesion test before using on floorings with a PU or PE wear layer. Also suitable for protecting sealed wood or cork floors. Not suitable for unsealed wood or cork floors. Preferably used in areas with high walking and running safety requirements, e.g. in sports halls and retirement homes.
|Art. No.||Packaging unit (PU)||Numbers of PU per pallet|
|j200405||Carton of 2 x 5 L PCR canisters||56|
Please test on a small inconspicuous spot before first application. Do not let the product dry on the mop. Close canister immediately after use. Avoid draughts during use and drying.
Depending on the absorbency of the surface, 2‒3 layers at intervals of approx. 30 minutes.
Following stripping or intensive cleaning and a short drying time, apply a thin coat of undiluted product, e.g. using a flat mop or waxer. Consumption: 25.0 ml/m² per application.
Spray buffing for restoring damaged parts of the coating:
Dilute product 1:1 with cold water.
Apply using a spray bottle and polishing machine (approx. 1000 rpm). Consumption: 1.0 ml/m².
Occasional polishing (approx. 1000 rpm) compacts the care components, removes scuff marks caused by traffic and increases durability.
Synthetic dispersions, free from metal salts, waxes, emulsifiers, resins, fragrances, preservatives.
pH value (concentrate): approx. 9
Surface in m²
Please enter the size of the area.
When entering, only numbers are allowed.
|Spray buffing for restoring damaged parts of the coating|