Conductive all-purpose emulsion polish
- Self-shining polymer emulsion
- Outstanding film-forming properties
- Particularly hard-wearing, dirt-repelling, wipe-proof and slip resistant
- Very good water resistance
- Resistant to surface disinfectant products
- Fulfils the requirement to DIN ICE EN 61340-5-1 (TÜV Süd material test certificate)
- Tested to EN 1081
Can be used on water-resistant, coatable, stripped, conductive and dissipative floorings, such as PVC, rubber, linoleum and synthetic resins. Please perform an adhesion test before using on floorings with a PU or PE wear layer.
|Art. No.||Packaging unit (PU)||Numbers of PU per pallet|
|j201405||Carton of 2 x 5 L PCR canisters||56|
Please test on a small inconspicuous spot before first application. Do not let the product dry on the mop. Close canister immediately after use. Avoid draughts during use and drying.
Coating (conductive floorings):
Depending on the absorbency of the surface, 1‒2 layers at intervals of approx. 45 minutes.
Following stripping and a short drying time, apply a thin coat of undiluted product, e.g. using a flat mop or waxer. Consumption: 25.0 ml/m² per application.
Synthetic dispersions, hard polyethylene waxes, water-soluble solvents, resins, softeners, preservatives.
pH value (concentrate): approx. 8.5
Surface in m²
Please enter the size of the area.
When entering, only numbers are allowed.
|Coating (conductive floorings)||per application|